I had to try and contact you

I had to try and contact you and let you know how much your book has touched my life. As I started to read it I felt a peace and it was as if the Lord was just pouring answers and revelation as fast as I could retain it. I wan tto thank you for your obedience to share and write your journey for others. I know the enemy would want you to think that you are not touching lives but we know he is a big liar! Turst me, you have not only touched my life, but we know he is a big liar! Trust me, you have not only touched my life but many others that I have and will be sharing with.

It was through a dream that I found out about Generational curses and as you can imagine I have not been the one everyone (or should I say the spirits) wants to see at family socials.

I truly believe that is why your book was put into our path. To this day, I am not even sure how I found your web site or where this came from. I know it doesn't matter just that I have it and share it with others. Again, thatnk you for your obedience and love. This is a much needed ministry and you are blessing those who will have ears to hear and eyes to see! --DONNA

To Buy the Book, Click Here | BACK | Prev Testimonial | Next Testimonial
HOME ABOUT ME SAMPLES BUY NOW TESTIMONIALS EVALUATION CONTACT ME
© 2010